Guests at Lorien House B&B can enjoy cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts and juices, fresh coffee, tea or hot chocolate and toast and can choose from the following breakfast options:
- Continental: A serving of various meats, cheeses, fruit and a warm croissant
- Scottish Smoked Salmon: Served on a bed of scrambled egg on a toasted muffin, garnished with fresh chives and cracked black pepper
- Full Scottish: Bacon, sausage, egg, tomato, haggis and black pudding
- Half Scottish: Bacon, sausage and egg.
- Bacon, scrambled egg and tomatoes
- Tomatoes on toast
- Beans on toast
- Scrambled egg on toast
- Fried eggs on toast
Breakfast is served between 8.00am and 9:00am on one large shared table in the dining area. For eager and early risers who want to get on the road early, we are happy to leave out a ‘help yourself' continental breakfast of cereals, milk, toast, juice (notice required by 9pm the night before).
Call 01320 366576 to book or for more information or click here to email us.