Guests at Lorien House B&B can enjoy cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts and juices, fresh coffee, tea or hot chocolate and toast and can choose from the following breakfast options:
- Continental: A serving of various meats, cheeses, fruit and a warm croissant
- Scottish Smoked Salmon: Served on a bed of scrambled egg on a toasted muffin, garnished with fresh chives and cracked black pepper
- Full Scottish: Bacon, sausage, egg, tomato, haggis and black pudding
- Half Scottish: Bacon, sausage and egg.
- Bacon, scrambled egg and tomatoes
- Tomatoes on toast
- Beans on toast
- Scrambled egg on toast
- Fried eggs on toast
Breakfast is served between 8.00am and 9:00am in our recently completed new dining room. For eager and early risers who want to get on the road early, we are happy to leave out a ‘help yourself' continental breakfast of cereals, milk, toast, juice (notice required by 9pm the night before).
**NEW **Packed lunch is now available on request - £6 per person
Call 01320 366576 to book or for more information or click here to email us.